Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Million Miles in a Thousand Years

I have a book problem...an addiction if you will. I will give any book a chance if it grabs me, but I'm partial to a good memoir. I just like to read about people talking about themselves I guess. Donald Miller is one of my favorite memoirists. I read him for the first time in Blue Like Jazz. He just recently released another memoir called A Million Miles in a Thousand Years about our lives and how we live out "the story". It makes me laugh and it makes me think. Two things that make me thankful.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Lindsey Martin and I am new to blogger and I was searching for friends. Just thought maybe you would be intrested. I found your blog by searching for people from Arkansas, because I am from AR as well. Have a wonderful and blessed week. Lindsey. Oh, I have a book problem too so dont feel bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindsey!! I'm excited you found me. I am new to blogger too. So new in fact that I didn't even know you could search for people. Do you also have a blog? I would love to read it. Where in Arkansas are you from? Kristen.

    ReplyDelete