Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New, small things


Today, three new things were randomly and surprisingly welcomed into my life.


1. Sporkle...more trivia games than you can imagine. There's thoughtful stuff...literature and history, and there's fun stuff...game show hosts names and the celebrity movie chain beginning and ending with (of course) Kevin Bacon. Its a good way to waste an hour while not feeling totally terrible about yourself because you are exercising your brain.


2. Kung Pao Chicken Sauce...I LOVE all kinds of food. Now that I am being healthy again, I can make Kung Pao chicken from home without (some) of the fat.


3. Last but not least, I was strolling down the organic aisle in the grocery store when a bright colorful shelf of toothbrushes caught my eye. They just made me happy, so I settled on turquoise. Not only is it beautiful, in color and in its arched-back design, but it is also made from recycled materials. I feel so environmentally responsible.


Today I am thankful for new, small things.

4 comments:

  1. So you must share the website for your new boots! I love boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...gojane.com! With 20-30 boots its pleather heaven! I was very pleased when they came in. They don't look cheap at all.

    ReplyDelete