Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Day of Nothing

I love a day with no obligations. In addition to a couple of other things, I watched tv all day Mandy style. My friend Mandy is addicted to fantasy football. So much so that she enjoys it all day long on Sunday on the couch. I decided to take some inspiration from her today and relax. Instead of football though, I substituted Lifetime movies. I watched a movie about college girls binge drinking, something about a woman that plotted to kill her husband for his money, a movie about a pageant queen who died but was brought back to life by a kiss from her mortician and something about a haunted sorority house. ALL of this in one day. A whole day of nothing and trash tv. Then I made a yummy pot of stew in celebration of fall. I'm a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment