Thursday, October 8, 2009

My morning Sonic carhop

I drink at least two Sonic diet cokes everyday. One in the morning before work and one at happy hour. Even though my happy hour diet coke is half price, my morning diet coke is my favorite. It is my favorite because of the carhop that brings my coke to my car. Not only is she pleasant and always says "have a good day", but sometimes I don't even have to press the red button and order. This morning was one of those mornings. I pulled in a little distracted, thinking about the thousand things I had to do today and getting stressed just thinking about it all, when before I even pressed the button to order the carhop was at my car with my large diet coke. Amazing right? It put a big smile on my face. Its a small thing, but doesn't part of our joy lie in the ability to be happy just on small things alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment